Friday, September 20, 2013

Beginning of the School Year

So far my school year has started off rather smooth which is a little scary!  Sometimes in the beginning of a new school year scheduling can be a little bit of a nightmare while I track down students and figure out when I am going to see them (especially since I have 2 schools and about 44 students). 

Don't get me wrong there have been a few snags, like teacher schedule changes, which of course that means my schedule changes too, but it has only been once, or twice, or three......well ok about 6 times so far.....but that is to be expected!  :)

Now that I have my schedule set, and I have been seeing students on a regular basis...it is time to have fun!

I am really looking forward to this school year.......I am hoping to have all of the OT craft & hand use activities I work on with my students in a nice, organized location...HERE...on my new Blog.  :)

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

stay tuned.............................. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment